Diesel Training : Training for Tomorrow
Critical Issues Facing Today’s Technicians:
- Outdated equipment and curriculum
- Not enough updated, hands-on training
- Need for more specialized knowledge & assessment
- Improve their skills for the ever-changing automotive field
- Turnover of technicians in dealerships
- Increased retirement attrition
Solutions for Tomorrow’s Technician
Diesel engine maintenance and repair is becoming more complex as engines and other components use more electronic systems to control their operation. Today’s diesel technician requires a comprehensive set of knowledge and skills that need to be constantly updated and improved.
Whether it’s teaching foundational job skills, enhancing effectiveness through refresher courses or learning new skills, D&L is committed to helping our clients grow and thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
Our instructors have received extensive training and work directly with global companies including:
- John Deere