Automotive Training : Training for Tomorrow
Critical Issues Facing Today’s Technicians:
- Outdated equipment and curriculum
- Not enough updated, hands-on training
- Need for more specialized knowledge & assessment
- Improve their skills for the ever-changing automotive field
- Turnover of technicians in dealerships
- Increased retirement attrition
Solutions for Tomorrow’s Technician
As the automotive industry prepares to launch record numbers of new and refreshed models over the next few years, today’s automotive technician requires a comprehensive set of knowledge and skills that need to be constantly updated and improved.
Whether it’s teaching foundational job skills, enhancing effectiveness through refresher courses or learning new skills, D&L is committed to helping our clients grow and thrive in today’s competitive marketplace.
Our instructors have received extensive training and work directly with global companies including:
- John Deere